|This article does not meet Destiny Wiki's high standards. Help improve this article by cleaning it up! [Proposed: October 9, 2016]|
Biography and MorphologyEdit
The House of Devils had sent their most revered scientists, the Splicers, to investigate SIVA. As their knowledge of SIVA began to take shape, a rift grew between the tech-savvy leaders and the more ambitious members of the House of Devils' rank and file--the Devil Splicers. With that, the Devil Splicers took SIVA as a new god to worship, and found that evolution was a way to become one with the technology they worshiped.
Killing them with a precision hit may cause a ball of SIVA energy to emerge from the body of the dead Splicer and home in on the Guardian, causing moderate damage.
- Splicer Dreg
- Enhanced Splicer Dreg
- Splicer Vandal
- Enhanced Splicer Vandal
- Splicer Shank
- Splicer Servitor
- Splicer Walker
- Perfected Walker
In addition to their altered physical state, most of their armaments also undergo various changes, although other attributes of the weapons can also change:
- Wire Rifles: Arc > Solar. Carried by Splicer Vandals. Fires in a three-round burst.
- Shrapnel Launchers: Element remains the same. Carried by Splicer Captains and Vandals. Lower rate of fire with higher muzzle velocity.
- Shock Rifle: Arc > Solar. Lower rate of fire with higher muzzle velocity.
- Shock Pistol: Arc > Solar. Carried by Splicer Dregs. Bolts now travel in a zigzag instead of straight.
- Eye Blast: Void > Solar. Used by Splicer Servitors. Fires in a multiple-round burst with some degree of tracking.
- Walker Cannon: Element remains the same. Fires three slow-moving homing shots or seven rapidly-moving shots.
- Walker Mines: Arc > Solar. Releases small SIVA clusters instead of bouncing mines.
- Aksis, Archon Prime
- Dresiks, Splicer Baron
- Kaviss, Splicer Priest
- Kovik, Splicer Priest
- Sepiks Perfected
- Taniks Perfected
- Vosik, the Archpriest
|Player||Awoken • Exo • Human|
|Enemy||Cabal • Fallen • Hive • Vex • Taken • Devil Splicers|